At DVS (Keighley), we offer the following services:
- Crisis Intervention & Outreach Service (CI & OS) – Offering practical & emotional support to aide recovery. We will also liaise or accompany clients to other organisations to assist with Housing, Benefits, General advice, Immigration & Safety.
- Eastern European CI & OS Worker – We have an Eastern European Worker who can speak Polish, Russian, Czech and Slovakian
- Specialist Male Victim Support Worker – We have a CI & OS Worker who specialises in supporting Male Victims of Domestic Abuse
- IDVA (Independent Domestic Violence Advocate) Service – who is attached to the Specialist Domestic Violence Court – Offering support to women and men going through the civil/criminal justice system by accompaniment to solicitors & court. Intervention and advocacy with high risk cases through MARAC (Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conferences)
- The Freedom Programme – a 12 week course for victims and survivors of Domestic Abuse. The programme is currently being run by qualified facilitators from Domestic Violence Services (Keighley) and Staying Put.
- Bradford Maze – Offering a self referral programme for perpetrators of domestic violence which provides opportunities for changes in behaviour as well as offering support to partners & children.